Little Bean is Growing!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Less than a month to go!





Today we are 36 weeks! Baby will be considered full term this time next week! It seems impossible! Soon, Justin and I will be holding our little boy and will officially be our own little family!

I am feeling very tried these days and just want to sleep all the time. I better stock up on the sleep now, because it will soon be very difficult to get to rest. I have been having some mild cramping, but nothing consistent. I also have been having less heartburn which is such a relief, just another sign he has dropped! My back has been hurting more and more as well.

We had another doctor's appointment this week and everything wen't great! Justin and I were able to ask Dr. Grounds her opinion's on pain medications, when to go to the hospital if we think we are in labor, and other things to expect when the big day arrives. Being first time parents, we both are feeling pretty prepared and I know taking classes really helped. We took a 5 week birthing class, breastfeeding, newborn care and just finished a CPR class this week. At the same time, there is always a sense of anxiousness and feelings of being overwhelmed every now and then. She definitely thinks he is down low because of where she had to place the heartbeat monitor. When we go back next week, we will find out the position of the baby and if any progress has taken place yet.

We have had some fun things happen this week! We finally took some maternity photos! Trying to save money, we did them ourselves and I think they turned out pretty good thanks to my talented Hubby! We plan to take some more this weekend too with Justin and I together. We also ordered our car seat and it should be here on Friday. We still need a few more big items, but may hold off on those for a while. I had some onesies made by a sweet friend a while back that arrived last week that says 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year on them! They will be great for his milestone photos! They are so cute and so personal! Definitely one of my favorites things for Ethan so far!

Everything else is going well, just trying to mark things off our To Do lists before our little guy gets here! Next item on the list......packing the hospital bag! How surreal is that?!

Happy 3 Year Wedding Anniversary today to my best friend and love of my life! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment